Sergie,

I have not attempted to get tiddlywiki to save on safarie but I have just
installed firefox and the plugin tiddlyfox on my mac mini and that works.
Also I installed node.js on the MAC and that should work from within safari,

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a13f501e-ca0c-44c4-8e6a-f9141ddeadb3%40googlegroups.com.