Ciao PMario and all

*UPDATE*

A way to solve my issue, I found, thanks to Stephen Kimmel, is to put the
whole SVGs into a Data Dictionary tiddler. One SVG per line. I already did
it for 360+ SVG icons in one Dictionary Tiddler. It works very well and
saves clogging up the TW with hundreds of Tiddlers.

I was very surprised on the performance extracting and using them from the
DD, which is excellent.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/512487c2-a958-488f-a8f3-511cfa869096%40googlegroups.com.