Ciao Arlen

1 - Would payment be through Amazon? IF SO, that is very *good*. Its proven
resilient & pretty clear.

2 - Part of the problem you might face is that the current TYPE of user
(i.e. a lot of us in this group) are cheapskates--I can't see you making
money from people like us :-)

3 - IMO to make living from it you will have to face the hassle of
PROMOTING to new markets. In a way that is GOOD, because it flags the issue
that TiddlyWiki is NOT known enough and this might be a way to get it more
widely used. It also means, until Danielo gets up and running, its an
unusual niche market with virtually no competition.

4 - Following on from 3. How many users would you need to break even? I
think getting clear about that might help you a lot asses the viability.

5 - One thing I think Danielo really got right is he's interested not just
in advancing an on-line service but also a specific APPLICATION, pitched
against Evernote. You might want to examine which existing market segments
you are pitching to.

Best wishes
Josiah

Best wishes