Something like:

<$list filter="[tag[lexeme]each[english]get[english]sort[]"/>

Should make your basic english list. With a variety of techniques, you can
make the list look more like something you want.

If you can make a tiddler that automatically culls and presents the items,
do you really need to throw them into a tiddler? It's usually better to
leverage the power of automation.

It helps if you post your burgeoning lexicon some place, so everyone can
see what your data is shaping up as.

Good luck,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f3249036-7d14-4559-82f9-84c7674f493a%40googlegroups.com.