Ciao PMario,

HA!

My point is YOUR approach is LESS dangerous than that in the actual release
under Advanced Search > Filter > Delete.

SO, your gizmo revised to allow filters would be a plus IMO. I'd trust it
MORE than the Standard.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/14e6de8b-db12-4d0f-ab39-0833670103af%40googlegroups.com.