Jan,

Thanks for your suggestions, you will be happy to know I already have a
solution in the works for keeping the cards short. It will be better
explained in the User Guide wiki on the next release.
I also agree that the header layout needs work. Expect to see changes there.

The sidebar idea sounds interesting. Can you describe some more how you
imagine it might work?

- Reid

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8f35a94e-52e5-43d0-88c8-8c33f3a0e6c1%40googlegroups.com.