Hi Reid.
Thanks for the answer.
I use the sidebar for organizing the connections between Tiddlers. That's why I got a layout which gives it much space. I thing your plugin needs (and deserves) a lot of space. -Rethinking it, Tony´s proposition of opening the board in a seprate window my even be more appropriate, especially if you got two Monitors. -The Sidebar has the advantage, that you can directly pull Tiddlers into the board if you got $:/config/Tiddlers/TitleLinks set to yes. -It would be good to have a check to show the titles (Perhaps filtering especially those who are not generated by the dates). Perhaps this could be done individally for each card using the title as a button which changes a field that determins what is shown. -There is a strange behaviour if you by accident grab the picture and drag it to another collumn. -If you drag an columntitle to another column it disappears and becomes an item in that board. It would be nice to have a "dropper" to transform a card to a column.

Thanks again for your work, I am going to install it instantly use it for the screenwriting tool I work on soon. I think it is just what I needed right now.

yours