Hallo Josiah,
eine kurze deutsche Antwort (very short because I will continue in English). Danke für das Lob und das Interesse. Ich glaube das Deutsche hilft dabei komplexe Probleme abzubilden, der Schlüssel zur Lösung von Problemen ist aber oft gerade die Übersetzung. The key to solving problems is in translation because it makes you see them from another angle. And it is a very good process to simplify complex problems by formulating them with the reduced means you got in another language. And to a language which is much closer to informatics because all the important terms there are English. This Mailinglist showing the force of Crowd/Swarm Intelligence which formulates itself in English. So I am happy to write in English and I am also very happy if you native speakers are generous with my german-induced Typos (I involuntarily keep on typing Nouns with Capital Letters).

Herzlich/Cordialment
Jan