On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 4:05:26 PM UTC+2, TonyM wrote:

> I would add to the idea of formed applications, another layer of self
> contained modules, as is often the outcome of a specific plugin rather than
> an whole edition.

For me edtions and apps are the same thing. .... but you are right lego
blocks are better, but increase the complexity.

> I plan to build something I call object tiddlers, and hope to create lego
> blocks rather than provide a lego kit for the "millennium falcon", I want
> to provide engines, landing gear and "nuclear power piles". So you build
> your spaceship, not simply ask questions or follow instructions.

Did you have a look at my bundler plugin
<https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/bundler/>. IMO it could provide "lego
blocks", if you make the content "small enough". The main problem is, to
manage the versioning problems, that will come up.

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fb407a79-a6ed-4b7f-8ad6-9b3fea5f762e%40googlegroups.com.