Ciao Mat

Actually, I agree. Not least because its pretty obvious TW currently does
not have enough active uses to maintain yet more Groups. That was partly my
point in the first place "Get rid of all redundancy".

One thing I think you overlook is people are ALSO looking here, not just at
passive sites. They also look to THIS discussion group. Looking for
relevant INTERACTION.

I think whatever aids NEWBIES in some minimalist way should ALSO be PINNED
threads HERE. So that a Newbie visiting this group could FIND THEIR FEET.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0e01ccd7-0977-4b34-8d87-0eaf50e33b00%40googlegroups.com.