Josiah,

It is interesting to see the ways that this kind of layout is used in
different services, it certainly seems to be a perfect match for twitter
feeds! BLC works using normal old TiddlyWiki "tags" and "list" fields, so
if someone were to make a tool to retrieve and save tweets as tiddlers and
tag and populate a separate tiddler's list field, BLC would be perfectly
capable of displaying it. Sounds like a great opportunity for integration
with this plugin and could still be compatible with any others using these
standard fields. Let me know if you see anyone working toward it, I'd love
to see what other good ways there are to mix and match and I'll endeavor to
make BLC flexible to play along with other tools in that way.

- Reid

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9bd0f791-de8b-46c9-85d1-43c3c58ec4bc%40googlegroups.com.