Reied,

I just realised my comment on Short Text was not clear.All Tiddlers in My
Wiki were showing Short Text, I am not questioning your use of short text
but the need for it to appear in all tiddlers in the wiki. I keep editing
or pasting into it in errors, when out side the board.

I will give feedback on your latest releases soon, thanks for your work.

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c046bc84-a97e-4e6e-950f-b221fb0c2514%40googlegroups.com.