Thomas,

I am not sure if you have addressed this or not,

A quick comment from my perspective Done/Close and Cancel/Close are
operations we do on a tiddler, of course when we click the Tic we expect it
to save the tiddler, and cancel to not save the changes we just made. The
Auto-save feature should in my view remain separate and distinct. Of course
done/close can trigger the wikisave but we must be able to turn off the
save of the tiddlywiki for large wikis or slow remote hosted wikis.

Surprisingly large wikis can be practical as long as autosave can be
stopped.

I will test your plugin soon, thanks

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8075d7a0-2615-471e-9807-87fb5dafbc06%40googlegroups.com.