I haven't worked out the full syntax obviously. It would be something like Skeeve's pragma thing, but without the controversy since we're not trying the really complicated approach of modifying the parser (which is still something like voodoo magic to me).

I would love to have that "something-i-want-to-replace-globally"-thing working on the text of some filtered tiddlers...

I made a beta of the screenwriting-thing i am working on to make you understand wht I am after...(The UI is in german i use it for my theatre class at school...I remember you desired some German Josiah...It can be changed by replacing the dictionaryTiddler)

It can be found at storywriting.tiddlyspot.com

It has also got Textcompletition, A scene Manager (behind the curtains...), role-alias-cast manager and so forth. The formating changes between mobile-layout (because my pupils use their phone to read the texts) and a print/dektop one. Role-names are transcluded and the rolemanager in the sidebar detect which roles are used but not defined yet. A completition of rolenames while typing can be activated with the button...

Please have a look at it...
Jan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/59C1962A.4060809%40googlemail.com.