Hi

Thanks very much for these different directions of work
In fact I've not done the test to try to play directly the .mp4 into the
browser.
And that does not work...

Meaning that the problem is really around the browser video format supprt
..!

I was able to transform the original format to one which is correcly
rendered by my browser and that works perfectly on TiddlyWiki

This space of video format is not something easy to manage..!

Thanks a lot

Vpl

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d3724fda-92da-405b-8bbe-fcbfa95a31ae%40googlegroups.com.