That's because there are no other solutions that the community knows of.
But it's people like you mentioning stuff here that brings it to everyone's
attention. I did not know about this and will definitely have to check it
out, even though I've used chrome since it started.

There are a couple possibilities which would involve a combination of
browser extension and native windows application, but they are not very
well researched, especially from a security perspective.

This solution would work in all browsers, but would require quite a bit of
research, at least for me, so I am not planning on exploring that since I
already have TiddlyServer and it is easier for me to develop further if I
focus on one project.

TiddlyServer is built for this specific reason as well. Because I wanted
something to open TiddlyWiki folders and files both and keep everything
organized. And because I just love how light NodeJS is on Windows.

On Oct 3, 2017 6:19 PM, "'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki" <