Ciao Lost Admin

I think you hit a point with this of lasting relevance.

Lost Admin wrote:
... I, like many of you, thought it was a strength even if it did require
more diligence on my part...

Users do get aware--so long as they are not cosseted--they need take
responsibility.

The problem for TW is we are about to LOSE A PLATFORM. That is is much
worse than learning basic net caution IMO.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/065b20ee-b7e2-4f22-8d22-c67c80916f53%40googlegroups.com.