Mark,

On Memory hoarders, for Chrome and Firefox, I recently realised that 90% of
what I do is in browsers, at least with the work on my plate, and my
growing network of tiddlywikis on my desktop class laptop..

As a result I realised I needed the browsers to be first class citizens, as
apps on my computer and I have configured them to use more memory than they
do by default. My new computer has 16GB of RAM so giving 1-2GB a browser
where I spend most of my time was a no brainer.

I still have performance issues occasionally, I have still not identified,
they come when I am tired and less patient, and cant think in the gaps.
They seem to be some indeterminate issues with internet speed, and browser
performance.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6ed9069e-acf4-43dd-bd6d-95e422972506%40googlegroups.com.