Le mercredi 8 novembre 2017 23:05:24 UTC+1, Sylvain Naudin a écrit :

> Le mercredi 8 novembre 2017 22:45:41 UTC+1, Jed Carty a écrit :
>>
>> No, everything from Gatekeeper is included in this new version.
>>

> OK, so I just test it but didn't see any save function when I create a new
> tiddler, like node.js version. If I manualy save, it download file like
> standolone. But I can see tid file in subfolder tiddlers.. If I refresh my
> TW in browser, I don't see anu tiddler previously created..
>
> Edit : if a reload with another port (:8081 for example), I can see
> history tiddler now.
> If I edit a tiddler on my mobile phone, I can see your icon lock.
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-d0edqbA0jKU/WgODvLo7HLI/AAAAAAAApko/sDdS6LkVUDcBD6OsyhqILAetHLnwez6OwCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture%2Bd%2527%25C3%25A9cran%2Bde%2B2017-11-08%2B23-18-07.png>

For your information, if I delete a tiddler, I can see on other device
"Missong tiddler - clic to create" on river in live mode. But if I recreate
the same tddler, It can't refresh this message and we can see error log on
terminal.

But it's real live mode for normal editing. Congrats and keep working on it
! Thanks Jed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fd3ee6b8-9b59-49df-8812-eacdb8592831%40googlegroups.com.