Hello again, everyone, I've upgraded this plugin to *1.0.0* I've completed
my personal *Future plans*, but my *Wishlist* (gesture-related things)
remains unrealized.

I'm going to slow down the development of this plugin because it is now
exactly what I need it to be. I'll just update if I encounter bugs or if
anybody needs me to. Suggestions and ideas, however, are always welcome.

(I feel like I had nice timing: tiddlyspot worked again, and TW itself was
upgraded to 5.1.15)

Many thanks to Riz and Jed Carty for inspiring me!

*Changelog:*

   - Abandoned custom *lists*, reverted to core *lists*
   - Added topbar and bottombar options (with preset combinations)
      - topbar: *combined searchbar*, or *titlebar*, or *controls area*, or
      hidden
      - bottombar: *controls area*, or hidden
   - Added ability to adjust font sizes and button sizes
   - Added 'delete' filter button to *combined searchbar*
   - Introduced *simple searchbar* available as a button only at topbar
*controls
   area* and *titlebar*
   - Added ability to use an experiment on the story river so the first
   tiddler in the story river won't scroll past the topbar (just a stylesheet
   option)
   - Overhauled the *config *tiddler
   -
   - Cleaned up code and tiddler names