Hello JD,

It's looking very nice!

On my aging tablet, there seems to be a bug. I have it on the highest font
level. When I press the "full-screen" button, the scrolling works great and
I no longer have that annoying flicker at the top as the url bar scrolls
down. BUT -- I can't change back by hitting the full-screen button again.
All the buttons on the bottom seem to be turned off except save and new
tiddler. If I save and then scroll down a little a blank opens at the top
of the screen and then I can activate the full-screen button.

Is there any possibility you could add one more level of font-increase? (He
says groping around the desk for a pair of glasses that was just there a
minute ago...)

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f88fc784-e119-4603-bf67-c0e5a9bcda5f%40googlegroups.com.