On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 11:21:50 AM UTC-6, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> A standard but confusing behaviour of certain plugins is that it takes two
> “save cycles” for them to work properly.
>
> The reason is that the plugin hooks into the “save” process itself in
> order to pull in Twitter’s scripts. At the point of the first save after
> downloading the plugin, it isn’t actually installed, and so doesn’t get a
> chance to apply it’s hook. After the reload, the plugin is properly
> installed and so the save hook works properly.

I had a similar issue so I thought that might be what was wrong here.  So I
just retried it.  Nope, all I see is "Can't render tweet".  Even the
example in the plugin says the same thing.

BTW, I'm serving my TW over node via TiddlyServer on http... if that
matters.

Coda

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55167d3e-c371-4bcc-ba03-e02b7aef84d9%40googlegroups.com.