Excellent. I am having this problem. Could you point us to what changes you
made in particular? How did you increase the memory ceiling for Firefox?
Was it just in about:config, or what tool did you use?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/684d0f74-8766-46e9-821b-5547d692ac2e%40googlegroups.com.