Sadly, increasing cache size has zero effect for me. Even turning off disk
cache and running unlimited memory cache has no effect. I'm considering
trying tmpfs cache of the profile directory, but that is probably useless.

If I leave Firefox ESR for my wiki, then I'm going to Chromium. It is
noticeably more performant than Quantum in this case.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/49b3505d-b66d-4712-917c-ebd7fea303f7%40googlegroups.com.