This looks like a good Solution for Edit Contributions, to specific
Tiddlers, Provide a Way to submit tiddlers would help?

http://twaddle.tiddlyspot.com/#Comments%20using%20Google%20Drive%20'Forms'

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fdf6d007-990e-4fc8-bcad-1717dcb39b99%40googlegroups.com.