Evan Balster wrote:

> ... this does make some sense for the record.

:-)

... <$for x="0,100"> widget to make it easier to iterate over a series of
> numbers.   (I was also thinking about how useful it would be to have a
> timer widget, which either fires events at an interval or advances a state
> tiddler's numeric value over a period of time...

Vaguely connected would an explicit IFTTT-type widget that can trigger
based on e.g reached iterative numbers or time. Or any state for that
matter. Currently, the closest we get is to use listwidgets or
revealwidgets which is very contrieved IMO, especially for multiple
conditions where you must stack them. With iterations or timers, one could
imagine an IFTTT with thresholds like "for as long as x<y then...". Shold
be very useful.

... timer widget .... This would be sufficient to implement animations,
> simulations and self-organizing maps.)

Self-organizing maps...??

As a conversation piece, here's a quick experiment in SVG animation

haha! That's either the singularity coming or the collapse of the milky way.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/15ad623f-c3fc-4121-90d9-1ae867f1b486%40googlegroups.com.