Evan,

Very exciting, date manipulation is timely for me, rather than wait I will
look into some existing options. *Is there value sharing what I find, or do
you have it covered?*

On multidimensional, I am not so much looking for array manipulation.
Tiddlywiki and your solution already meets my requirements. Imagin a large
2d spreadsheet with 3 columns containing unique keys (or missing keys) even
including date/time. If you choose a key and sort on it before you
manipulate a 2D array you are effectively looking at the data in another
dimension. This is very easy for TiddlyWiki.

*May I ask how you use the results TRUE and FALSE in wikitest once
calculated?*

Do you use it in filters etc?

Regards
Tony