Hello Shay,

I use TW as my entire external brain! That means I have a tag for
"Personal"  and "Research" (which is technical). So my journal entries are
all tagged with Journal, as well as either Research or Personal. I also
keep bits of math, code-snippets, and journal paper notes in my TW with
appropriate tags.

I make extensive use of lists to group things together. For example, my
"Research Journal" tiddler is:

<$list filter="[tag[Research]tag[Journal]!sort[created]]">
<h2><$link><$transclude field="title" mode="block"/></$link></h2>
<$transclude field="text" mode="block"/> <div class="myback-top">
<$link to="Research Journal"><i class="fa fa-chevron-up" aria-hidden="true"
></i></$link>
</$list>

My "Papers of Interest" Tiddler is:

!! Health
<dl><$list filter="[tag[PoI]tag[EHR]!nsort[touched]]" template=
"$:/.dm/templates/list-summary-prioritize"/></dl>

!! General
<dl><$list type="dl" filter="[tag[PoI]!tag[EHR]!nsort[touched]]" template=
"$:/.dm/templates/list-summary-prioritize"/></dl>

where PoI is Papers of Interest, and touched is a field I use to keep
papers Ive recently come across floated to the top.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss more!

Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3e3400ad-06ff-491c-a4b4-9b36b357b359%40googlegroups.com.