1. What is the real use of "default-tiddler-location" option in the
configuration?

  I set it to a folder called "./files". As expected, the newly  created
tiddlers were saved into that folder. So far so good. However, when I
restarted the node server, I got a blank TW. The tiddlers are still there
in the "files" folder, but it is not being read from it. More than that, if
I create tiddlers with the same name as those already existing in the
folders, they are written to the folder as "mytiddler(1).tid" and so on. I
assume this is not the expected behavior. Is there some other option I have
to set to load tiddlers from the new "default-tiddler-location"? Or is it a
bug?

OS:Ubuntu
TW5 version: 5.1.15
Node version: 8.4.0

2. The "includeWiki" documentation specifies that path should be given
relative to the wiki folder. That did not wok for me. What worked is
relative path to the tiddlywiki info file. There are two possibilities
here, either mine is an individual experience and a bug, or "tiddlers"
folder is called as wiki folder now. Barring these two, may be there is a
need to correct the documentation.

3. A little more information regarding "retain-original-tiddler-path"
options please. I mean, the documentation says what does it do. However, it
fails to mention what is the advantage of setting the option. Is the user
missing out anything by not setting it? What is the use case of said option
- as in, what can the user achieve by setting that option?

Finally, not a question - merely an suggestion to consider for the next
higher edition. The configuration provided by $:/config/FileSystemPaths
should be a part of .info file too. File naming and rearanging should start
from the get go, rather than setting it after the story list tiddler (at
least) is created in file system. If possible, it should be able to be
effective retroactively - renaming the files appropriately on the next
reload if the user is changing setting somewhat down the lane.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1a11259f-8ac7-44db-8556-564d8330c137%40googlegroups.com.