> Hi @ all,

I made everything now....
The full path of tested picture is without any spaces now, and has only
normal letters (lowercase and uppercase).

I copied it from my file-explorer into the _canonical_uri-field.
I copied it into the adressbar in the browser (the browser showed the
picture as a picture) and from that adressbar into the _canonical_uri-field.
I copied the picture into different folders on my desktop
(home/Bettina/myhome/Downloads), (home/Bettina/Desktop) and copied these
pathes into the _canonical_uri-field.

Nothing worked....

What does "case sensitive" mean? Maybe I am doing something wrong with that?

How can I do this?:

*I prefer to use relative path and put it below the tiddlywiki:
mytiddlywiki.html*
*Images*
*myimage.jpg*

I have my TW-file on GoogleDrive (because I want it to save automatically
and not to download it always with "file1", "file2" and so on).
But someone wrote here, that pictures from GoogleDrive doesn't work in the
_canonical_uri-field?!?

???
Bettina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/63ab9615-a689-4a2e-a60c-d48ec7e95f76%40googlegroups.com.