On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 10:16:54 PM UTC+1, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> I’ve set up a snapshot of 5.1.15 at
> dat://tiddlywiki-jermolene.hashbase.io/ and
> https://tiddlywiki-jermolene.hashbase.io

Great! Works fine!

> I’ll try to extend the TiddlyWiki deployment process to keep it up to
> date, and perhaps prepare an edition specially for Beaker.

I think having an "empty" TiddlyWiki (or a "Beaker edition" with only a few
default tiddlers) available for forking would be great, especially for
Beaker users who aren't familiar with TiddlyWiki yet.

This was one of the audiences I had in mind when making my suggestion
above. I think many people who are currently exploring Beaker like the idea
of serverlessness and decentralization, but struggle to find a good "use
case" for it. Making TiddlyWiki as accessible as possible in Beaker may win
them over and even generate new users for TiddlyWiki.

Cheers,

Stef

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/691e3f39-bba3-44c4-b4c5-e3f6b7287b51%40googlegroups.com.