On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 11:33:50 AM UTC-6, Evan Balster wrote:

> In the future, Formulas should include some ability to go through arrays
> and apply a function to each item inside them, which would form a more
> efficient solution than the one here (which will scale up poorly because it
> runs myFilter once for each element in the list).

Yep, I see that.

> Last year I wrote a filter operator plugin called addposition
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/13_TTJqEEiw> that can
> be used to solve this same problem more efficiently.

addposition was perfect for me, worked right out of the box!  And I agree,
if the listWidget would pre-populate two other vars with pos and len
(count) that would be excellent.

Many Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cbf1165c-7e6f-4f03-948d-4e1a6d159be8%40googlegroups.com.