I think you'll need nested lists:

<$list filter="[all[tiddlers]has[nr]]">
<$vars nr={{!!nr}}>
<$list filter="[all[current]removeprefix<nr>]">
<$view field="title"/><br/>
</$list>
</$vars>
</$list>

The problem is that your final list won't necessarily be sorted the way you
expect.

Good luck,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2a807b6b-6bca-4e06-aff9-3acce6498344%40googlegroups.com.