Many Thanks.
    The plugin looks like a solution but so far I have not had any success.
    Short to your variant:
    I have no "-" therefore it does not fit.
    And also your list is not displayed as a link. This is exorbitantly
important, because I want to call the found Tiddler.
    Ex: My Tiddler title: *0299 lastname prename - something*
    I have the plugin installed.
    My experiments and many others brought nothing:
    <$ list filter = "[all[tiddlers]has[nr]nsort[]]split:after[pos=4]" />
    <$ list filter = "[all[tiddlers]has[nr]split[pos=5 num=1]nsort[]]" />
    Although there are many examples on this site, my case was not listed
as an example :(
    And it also makes it seem as if the links do not work anymore after
splitting, which in turn is out of the question as a solution for me.
    That's why I like to stay with the old version and want to find the
mistake here.

 <$list filter="[all[tiddlers]nsort[]] +[removeprefix[{{!!nr}}]]" />

    Thank you again, thank you all for your effort.
    You are really friendly and helpful here!
Regards
Tob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bccbae06-7528-4f1a-b4d2-511875fc87f0%40googlegroups.com.