> So add a field that also contains the suffix

Is not that a waste of data? I then have twice the suffix once in the title
and once in the field. With 800 Tiddlers that makes a difference.
I rather thought of deleting the prefix (this is faster in Notepad ++) and
then adding the field "nr" in the view of the standard search.
I have to think through all variants again.
And maybe even a clever head will come around here and find a solution?
Mark, what do you say to my questions?
Are you 100% sure that there is no possibility for sorting after
removeprefix?
Is there another field beside the title field which is (or can be make)
searchable with the standard search?
Thanks
Regards
Tob