PS: Here's the code to help make all those sfx fields. Be sure to make a
back-up first in case I've made a mistake or your data is different somehow:

<$button>Create suffix field
<$list filter="[has[nr]]">
<$list filter="[all[current]removeprefix{!!nr}]" variable="sfx">
<$action-setfield  sfx=<<sfx>>/>
</$list>
</$list>
</$button>