UPDATE: now there's a testing version online that works better. still I
don't know if it works stable in regard of zooming.

there's no packed plugin right now, just the preview version

please leave a comment if you test it and it doesn't make sense to you, and
if it does, please leave a comment, too ;)

there's a new button on the tiddlers that's meant to reset the applied
widths that get set when you pinch-zoom on tiddlers. This button could be a
simple dot in the top left corner for example. now I'd just focus on
function and if it's useful.

the toggle columns button resets applied widths by pinch-zoom. I think
that's more what one expects when toggling through columns.

I could make a "backup" of applied widths while toggling throug columns and
the before mentioned "reset button" could be two-state, so that he also can
reset a backed-up width.

I'm curious what you think about this whole functionality, it surely has to
be refined and debugged.

kind regards,
BurningTreeC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eb1e13c0-b416-46ff-beb0-ff78d87734d8%40googlegroups.com.