BurningTreeC wrote:

> what do you think about mobile view?
>
>    - how could/should the interface be
>
> This is a general comment about the use of VERTICAL ICONS in Tiddler. The
problem is space sometimes. The menu goes on ...

To take a real use case. I write weird Tiddlers that get Tweeted like this:
"#Crusoe likes that Crusoe likes Crusoe. Crusoe is not so sure Crusoe is so
sure."  The problem is my brief style means the text truncates before the
menu finishes.

I think, overall, that the horizontal menu could still work better. But, of
course, on narrowing, one may hit a limit too with too many icons.

This is more a design puzzle issue than asking you to change anything. *Its
just a comment.*

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4f21e99f-8d81-4fe4-b657-ea550df0f955%40googlegroups.com.