Hello community,

*I'd need some help with a Button, maybe someone of you knows if this is
possible*

the patient that needs surgery is the enable/disable dragging button

the problem is that he must toggle a full reload of muuri and that causes
the storyview to scroll to the top

now if you trigger it from within a tiddler you have the storyTiddler
variable with its title available inside the button

with that variable I'd like to scroll back to the tiddler where it was
triggered.

here the code of the Button:

<$reveal state="$:/config/muuri!!drag-enabled" type="nomatch" text="yes">
<$button class="tc-btn-invisible tc-toolbar-icon tc-dragging-button"
tooltip="enable dragging">

this is the "reload muuri" stuff:

<$fieldmangler tiddler="$:/core/ui/PageTemplate/muuri">
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-remove-tag"
$param="$:/tags/PageTemplate"/></$fieldmangler><$action-setfield
$tiddler="$:/view" $value=""/><$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/config/muuri"
$field="drag-enabled" $value="yes"/><$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/view"
$value="muuri"/><$fieldmangler
tiddler="$:/core/ui/PageTemplate/muuri"><$action-sendmessage
$message="tm-add-tag" $param="$:/tags/PageTemplate"/></$fieldmangler>

here reloading was triggered but takes some time. I tried <$action-navigate
$to=<<storyTiddler>> $scroll="yes"/> and also <$action-sendmessage
$message="tm-navigate" navigateTo=<<storyTiddler>>/>
tried it in various ways, with some filters to prevent triggering
navigation from the leftbar, with "waitLoops" before the navigate message
that create senseless invisible lists just to wait long enough that the
storyriver is rerendered ...

I have the suspicion that something doesn't work like I'm imaging it. I
thought I had done something like this before but I can't remember if I
stacked it in macros or whatever the trick was...

<<material touch_app>>
</$button>
</$reveal>

I appreciate every comment!