Hello Wei-Ting,

I use popmotion only for zooming right now, it was just easier to do with
popmotion.
There are many other things that could be done with it

If you find a better way to do things, don't hesitate to contribute :)

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ab0a8dbc-61cb-42cb-a866-cb5b26bf8051%40googlegroups.com.