Hi Chris

If you use the build command without specifying a build target then it builds
all of the build targets that are specified in the tiddlywiki.info
<http://tiddlywiki.info/> file.

In this case, I think that means that the static images and the external images
are overwriting one another. Perhaps try this to just build the external images
build target:

tiddlywiki wiki --build externalimages

Best wishes

Jeremy.