Tobaisch,

I empathise with you position as a newbie, However regardless it is of
great value using a tiddler as your basic unit of information as
illustrated in my comments. Your current method is placing multiple
"objects or things" in a single tiddler so now you need to build solutions
to look inside tiddlers. Creating a tiddler for each book and tagging it as
a book basically says this tiddler is a book, you can do the same for
authors. There will be no "redundant" (meaning repeating or duplicate
information inside a tiddler) you have to maintain. These books and authors
can then be related using each others names as tags. I am sure you will
come to learn how to use tags more effectively soon, one tip is the Open
all button that allows you to open Open all items tagged from the tag pill,
just click on a tag appearing in a tiddler (eg Author), Unfortunately the
only link to the plugin source I have is here
<https://github.com/Infurnoape/infurnoape.github.io/blob/master/recipes/library/tiddlers/%2524%253A%252Fplugins%252Fajh%252Fopenall.json>
will see if I can find better.

The "Tagging Tool by TobiBeer." may very well become desirable when you
start to take this other route.

When you make tiddlers you search on their name with the standard search
box, as you can if you make tags into tiddlers. Lets say you have an author
tiddler (also a tag) in that tiddler you can permanently code a list filter
to show all authors.

Whilst reserving some humility I would like to respectfully suggest to
consider going down this path because my experience in tiddlywiki and
outside tiddlywiki demonstrates your current method is inferior, the one I
suggest is not only superior but opens far more possibilities and will
ultimately be easier for you. If you remain on your current path you will
find it more difficult, and I expect I will be making this point again, as
will others.

The trick is learning from others who have travelled this way, you will
complete the journey much faster if you do.

Best Wishes
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f117ddcf-6668-45fa-82e4-f867110d2b26%40googlegroups.com.