*DYNAMIC REDUCTIVE FILTERS?*One of the neat things that muuri js enables is
dynamic filtering (https://haltu.github.io/muuri/). Whilst TiddlyWiki is
good on reductive filtering in the sidebar search I can't say I've seen a
live reductive filter for open Tiddlers like muuri does yet.

Sticking with TT. Imagine you opened, via an AUTO-POPULATE, 200 Tiddlers
with tag "MyStuff". But then you need to *reduce* what is visible to the 5
that are also tagged "Rabbit".

*Q: Could that be done?*

My thinking is that as we increase ease of display of fragments we need
also need to provide ways to then filter them to what is needed.

The POINT is that once you have many fragments shown people look and figure
out more easily what they need hone in on. Arbitrary filtering could do it
for them.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/63347d95-efb6-43b4-9612-88b81c5943af%40googlegroups.com.