*THE SWITCHING EYE*

The test Tiddler you give, with the two eyes that (A) removes cruft
reversibly and (B) removes cruft irreversibly, is exactly right to
demonstrate, on ONE click, the beauty of minimalist design.

There are TWO things going on. 1 - the griddy thing. 2 - an appreciation of
"let's get on with it". This thing is only in Alpha but already I can see
that with a few clicks I can MAKE a site. IMO you got something really
correct for the user who wants to get on and PUBLISH.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2eb7757c-bd20-447c-a24c-c04cb3cbb671%40googlegroups.com.