Ciao BurningTreeC & TonyM

Right. Its on one hand just saving a story river. Fully compatible with
what is.

HOWEVER, isn't it also for grids about also saving a LOOK?

Since gridded layouts really liberate design on layout, colours, spacing
etc?

I guess I wasn't clear about what I meant. Which I think is actually, on
reflection. TWO things ...

1 - Story River

2 - Visuality of layout.

Say, for instance, through a gridded layout I emulate TalkyTalky
<https://tiddlywiki.com/talkytalky/>

Could I save the LAYOUT STYLE as well as the sequence?

Just thoughts ...

Best wishes
Josiah

BurningTreeC wrote:
>> Saving grids is just a button that saves the storylist in another field
>> or tiddler
>> I like the tiddly way of being able to open everything wherever,whenever
>> (shakira shakira)
>>
>> I don't really want to limit a view to special use-cases, everything
>> should be doable everywhere,
>> I just want to provide flexibility in viewing and workflows

TonyM commented:

@TiddlyTweeter

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/64865899-f73e-4e73-a966-1d632bcf19aa%40googlegroups.com.