Hello all,

Recently I have been experimenting with building an external service for
scraping and converting web articles into readable versions that can be
added into a tiddlywiki. For those who use Firefox's Pocket app, it is the
same concept, just for TW5 instead.

I believe this would benefit a lot of folks who read around a lot but find
it difficult to copy and paste entire articles into TW5. The wiki becomes a
kind of human-run archiving system for the web.

The API works quite well. All that's left is to integrate it with TW5. I
hope to share a demo with you all when it is done. Opinions and suggestions
are welcomed.

In the meantime, have a good one.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2edfa7a9-7b34-44b5-a75c-bb4f8c53a9cf%40googlegroups.com.