Hi Abraham,

that sounds pretty interesting, I've had some thoughts about that in the past too, but I've never tried to do it. Are you (planning on) using the Browser messaging mechanism that plugin libraries also use to inject the scraped tiddlers into the TW? Will the scraping support XPATH requests? (that would be really cool)

I look forward to your finished version, I'd definitely use it.

/Andreas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eafb6239-abac-f648-410d-4bd739a8dafd%40googlemail.com.