On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 11:39:51 PM UTC+1, ste...@gmail.com wrote:

> Maybe this code helps:

Bonus: Apparently, TiddlyWiki accepts the field sortable-date, which is
created by my code, as a regular date (even if some trailing zeros are
missing). Therefore you could use the $view widget to display your date in
additional ways, e. g.:

<$view field="sortable-date" format="date" template="DD. MMM YY" />

I think you might even be able to create a regular TiddlyWiki date field
manually by entering your date this way:

20180121

The $view widget could then get used to display it in different ways (see
above). Maybe this is another (quick) solution to your problem?

Cheers,

Stef

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/96307966-8b43-4d72-82d1-3292ea22a10e%40googlegroups.com.