My goal is to support so-called Video.js player plugins in my TwTube
plugin. Placing the video.js player itself into a TiddlyWiki library module
such as $:/plugin/TheDiveO/twtube/video.js works as expected.

Now, video.js plugins, say foo.js, attach themselves to the video.js player
by means of getting the referece to it via require("video.js"). And that is
causing me problems: because the required module name is not relative, this
would reference a (user) tiddler video.js. However, it should be the plugin
tiddler instead, somewhere inside $:/plugins/...

Of course, I can edit the plugin source to fix the require()...

But: is there another way ot hack to get the require working as needed? One
bad idea that occured to me is simply adding an alias to
$tw.modules.titles... Any better ideas?

Best regards,
TheDiveO

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1e9464ca-fbda-40c7-aeed-8c147ca95260%40googlegroups.com.