SImon,

Sorry, It all made sense when I posted the above comment, but now I am not
so sure.

Perhaps I was suggesting a list of toggles for global settings or features,
all on one page, rather than needing to go looking for them.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e4daab7d-3884-4152-852c-9f84dcdc2775%40googlegroups.com.